All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn in-depth explanation of mezzanine finance Mezzanine finance products, which have grown increasingly popular in recent years, involve a unique and complex form of analysis because of their hybrid nature. Because mezzanine finance involves collateral, it accentuates legal terms, term sheets, and contracts, in addition to depicting dynamics of both debt and equity. Experienced chairman, lecturer, and professor of investment banking Luc Nijs presents readers with a thorough description of product groups, structuring and pricing, and cultural discrepancies in terms of regulation and application in Mezzanine Financing: Tools, Applications and Total Performance. Nijs analyzes common triumphs and failures encountered in mezzanine financing, and he discusses techniques for risk analysis and risk mitigation. A final study of international capital markets, their products' relevance, attractiveness, and liquidity, and the effects on pure equity/fixed-income risk concludes the book. * Conveys a professional's advice through case studies of various regions, industries and contexts * Provides the only complete analysis of mezzanine finance as other books take on the topic as their only subject * Details an increasingly popular and globally relevant subject in finance Those seeking a detailed explanation of the complexities within mezzanine financing will encounter a professional account in Nijs's book.
- Author BiographyLuc Nijs is the founder, chairman and group CEO of The Talitha Group, a global merchant banking group and global investment holding. Before that he was with Arthur Andersen and Deloitte. In addition, Luc provides extensive advisory, executive coaching and financial training for corporations, investment funds and financial institutions, and is active in over 160 countries worldwide on a wide array of strategy, investment and capital allocation issues. He has held academic positions in international taxation, finance and capital markets at UAMS/IPO (Belgium), Instituto de Empresa (Spain) and most recently the Aizkraukles Banka Chair in investment banking, private equity and entrepreneurial finance at the Riga Graduate School of Law (Latvia). Luc is fluent in Dutch, English, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish and is competent in Russian and Chinese. He authored Shaping Tomorrow s Marketplace: Investment Philosophies for Emerging Markets and a Semi-Globalized World which was published by Euromoney in 2011, as well as the upcoming Global Agricultural Markets: Financial Dynamics and Industry Challenges, Palgrave Macmillan, (2014).
- Author(s)Luc Nijs
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication08/11/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1068 g
- Width172 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.