All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn both Spanish and English, two tiny mice express their love in big terms. On a walk together, the mice learn that their love is bigger than 1 bear, taller than 2 giraffes, larger than 3 blue whales. As they count from 1 to 10, the mice discover that their love is greater than anything they can imagine. Siempre. Forever. Charming collage illustrations and pages sturdy eugh for even the littlest hands make this counting story ideal for sharing.
- Author BiographySusan L. Roth is the author and illustrator of many beautiful books for children. To create the collages for her books, Ms. Roth uses papers from sixteen baskets in her studio, which are lined up by color.
- Author(s)Susan L. Roth
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintE P Dutton & Co Inc
- Out-of-print date18/06/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width124 mm
- Height124 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $15.99
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $40.76Trending at AU $46.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.