All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMia is getting used to her new family w that her mum is remarried to Eddie and she's gained a new stepbrother, Dan. She's in the groove of going to her dad's house on the weekends, and everything is going pretty well at home and at school. Well, except for Spanish class. Mia's parents and stepfather speak it and she does too - but speaking it and writing it are two different things, and somehow Mia ends up in the hands of the merciless Mrs Alvarez and almost failing Spanish class. Still, things are so good at home that Mia doesn't want to worry anyone or rock the boat. But when her parents find out - all three of them - she realises that instead of having two parents, she's lucky eugh to have three, and all three of them pitch in to help her. A baker's dozen is a bonus!
- Author BiographyCoco Simon always dreamed of opening a cupcake bakery but she's afraid she would eat all the profits. When she's not daydreaming about cupcakes, Coco edits children's books and has written close to 100 books for children, tweens, and young adults, which is a lot less than the number of cupcakes she's eaten. Cupcake Diaries is the first time Coco has mixed her love of cupcakes with writing.
- Author(s)Coco Simon
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Cupcake Diaries
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Childrens Books
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.91Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.98Trending at AU $44.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.