All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionA prominent forensic psychiatrist, Dr. Michael Gate works at a maximum security facility for the criminally insane. When he meets a suspect in a high profile case of possible kidnapping and murder named Theodorus, Michael will soon be in for the biggest challenge of his life. Becoming involved with the case of Nadia, a woman who has disappeared in her search for lost love, Michael is forced to face his own secrets. For years, he has experienced episodes of lost time and has zero memory of what has happened. Suppressing a parallel existence in an alternate reality, Michael's secret life as the Goddess Artemis' lover has long been rationalized away by his brain. A representative of modern man, Michael suffers from his denial until he is forced to find a way to accept his own magical nature. Determined to solve Nadia's case and forced to learn about himself, Michael ventures on a journey of self-discovery that could change his life forever. Michael Gate an emotionally charged transformative fiction vel by Olga Yahontova that reaches out to readers through their own past experiences. Using gripping criminal fiction and the search for lost love, the vel takes readers through an exciting cerebral journey into their own transformations. Creating a unique new form of literature, the vel introduces readers to the cathartic experience of therapeutic narratives. A captivating book that elicits personal experiences from each reader, Michael Gate is a must-own entry into every reading collection.
- Author BiographyOlga Yahontova, also known as Olga Kharitidi, is a trained psychiatrist from Siberia. In search of knowledge hidden within traditional cultures, she has traveled extensively through Europe, Asia, and Africa. Her first book, Entering the Circle, has become a classical introduction to the reality of shamanic practices and has been published in more than twenty countries. Her follow up, The Master of Lucid Dreams, continued her exploration of healing stories and presented a radically new approach to the healing of traumas. After more than a decade away from the public eye, Yahontova has returned with Michael Gate to start a new series of transformational books stemming from her personal, extraordinary experiences. She currently works as a forensic psychiatrist in a facility for the criminally insane. From her recent interview: I construct the narratives of my stories to make them sort of a Rosetta Stone for collective imagination, so they become a tool to interpret the matters of the Invisible and to translate its most hidden elements into the matters of everyday life and vise versa. Olga Yahontova.
- Author(s)Olga Yahontova
- PublisherCliffhouse Publications, Incorporated
- Date of Publication06/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCliffhouse Publications, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.