All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionAn example of how the past comes alive when history and genealogy are combined. Over sixty copies of original records, maps, and drawings, including Michael Springle's (Sprinkle, Sprengle, Sprenkle) estate inventory and will fragment, place this prosperous Pennsylvania German farmer in historical context.
- Author BiographyDonna Bingham Munger is the author of the indispensable Pennsylvania Land Records: A History and Guide for Research. Other books include The Bingham Family in the United States: The Descendants of Thomas BIngham of Connecticut; and Connecticut's Pennsylvania Colony 1754-1810: Susquehanna Company Proprietors, Settlers and Claimants. Volume I: The Proprietors, Volume II: The Settlers, Volume III: The Claimants. An academic historian and professional genealogist, Munger has received numerous awards and honors including the Freedoms Foundation at Valley Forge award for her work as director of Pennsylvania History Day, 1982-1992. She currently lives in Washington State.
- Author(s)Donna Bingham Munger
- PublisherBrydon Research
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrydon Research
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.