All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionMichael's Song Canto II continues the saga of Michael Touissant Bradford, Union soldier and former slave. Previously, in Canto I Michael has escaped from his master and fled rth, only to return as a Union soldier in the Civil War. He has lost his only friend at the battle of Pittsburg Landing. In Canto II Michael runs the gauntlet in the riverboats with Grant to get south of Vicksburg. Because he w has one left to care about he fearlessly charges into each battle and becomes the quintessential soldier. He marches and fights his way through the south, confronting old ghosts and memories along the way. He continues with Grant at the siege of Vicksburg and onto Chattaoga and then to the Eastern battlefields. Here he finds a new friend who approaches the battles with the same suicidal cavalier courage that Michael does and they fight shoulder to shoulder through some of the bloodiest battles of the war.
- Author BiographyPamela P. Conrad entertains her readers in the mode of the old storytellers and wandering bards. She draws on her background as an lifetime student of history, archaeology and keen observer of life to people her novels with unique heroes and heroines. Ms. Conrad has her Bachelor's Degree in English and a Master's Degree in Instructional Design from the University of Iowa. She has had a varied career in business and education and was president of her own training corporation. Now retired, she focuses on writing her novels. She is married and has two children. She is also an artist, fencer, SCUBA diver, yogini, belly dancer, and musician.
- Author(s)Pamela P Conrad
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication20/07/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.