All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionBetween 2012 and 2014, the photographer Michael Lange (born 1953) devoted his attention to the waters of the Upper Rhine. Taken with a large-format camera, his photographs present secluded places, areas of water veiled in fog and traversed by mysterious reflections, at dusk.
- Author(s)Michael Lange
- PublisherHatje Cantz
- Date of Publication15/04/2015
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHatje Cantz
- Weight667 g
- Width290 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.