All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than 35 years, photographer Michel Comte (born 1954) has been one of the most in-demand editorial and fashion photographers in the world. Since 2006, he has worked almost exclusively with Milk Studios on photography and film projects. With the advantage of a base of operations at the Milk Studios in New York City and Los Angeles, Comte has found the freedom to work outside of and transcend the limitations of the traditional fashion photographer role, working in fashion, portraiture, reportage and w motion pictures. Whether Michel has a Hollywood celebrity or an orphan from the Third World in front of his lens, said Tina Brown, former editor-in-chief of the New Yorker, he takes both their pictures with the same sincerity and devotion. Published on the occasion of the 20-year anniversary of Milk Studios, this deluxe clothbound volume was designed by creative director Mike Meire, whose own 25-year career working at the nexus of culture and design is the stuff of legend. Featuring images from Comte's legendary archive, including previously unpublished behind-the-scenes imagery and film stills, Michel Comte and Milk: A Collaboration 1996-2016 is a celebration of passion, storytelling and the creative process.
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- Place of PublicationBologna
- Country of PublicationItaly
- First Published2016
- Weight2620 g
- Width241 mm
- Height340 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byMichel Comte
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.