All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionMichel Foucault was one of the twentieth century's most influential and provocative thinkers. His work on freedom, subjectivity, and power is w central to thinking across an extraordinarily wide range of disciplines, including philosophy, history, education, psychology, politics, anthropology, sociology, and crimilogy. Michel Foucault: Key Concepts explores Foucault's central ideas, such as disciplinary power, biopower, bodies, spirituality, and practices of the self. Each essay focuses on a specific concept, analyzing its meaning and uses across Foucault's work, highlighting its connection to other concepts, and emphasizing its potential applications. Together, the chapters provide the main co-ordinates to map Foucault's work. But more than a guide to the work, Michel Foucault: Key Concepts introduces readers to Foucault's thinking, equipping them with a set of tools that can facilitate and enhance further study.
- Author BiographyDianna Taylor is Associate Professor of Philosophy at John Carroll University and is co-editor of Feminism and the Final Foucault and Feminist Politics: Identity, Difference, and Agency.
- Author(s)Diana Taylor
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- Series TitleKey Concepts
- Place of PublicationDurham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAcumen Publishing Ltd
- Weight362 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.