Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionIn this age of back-to-home-and-hearth, acclaimed three-star chef Michel Roux reveals professional secrets of French sauce-making. Michel Roux presents over two hundred classic and contemporary sauces that transform the humblest dish into a masterpiece. Included are recipes for his latest invations and centuries-old classics, such as hollandaise and bechamel, making this small-format compendium indispensable. Beginning with the mother sauces that provide the foundation for dozens of others, Roux shows how sauces provide the endless variations and continuing appeal of French cooking. Packed with tips (such as always add cold water to stock ), this updated edition features over one hundred new photographs and twenty-five new recipes with completely revised and updated text.
- Author BiographyMichel Roux's London restaurant, the Waterside Inn, consistently achieves Michelin's three stars--the culinary world's highest accolade.
- Author(s)Michel Roux
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width168 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.