All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMichelangelo was recognised as a great artist early in his long life. Along with a small number of contemporaries he was responsible for Renaissance Florence becoming the artistic fountainhead of western culture. This comprehensive new book offers a wide range of his art, with details and paramas, some well kwn, others less so, but each one illuminating the grand eloquence of one of the worlds greatest artists.
- Author BiographyJoseph Simas is a widely-published writer of poetry, fiction, screenplays, translations, journals - and essays, mostly on art and artists. Born and raised in California, he became a self-proclaimed nomad and eternal student who has worked on all aspects of writing while traveling, working and living throughout Europe.
- Author(s)Joseph Simas
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication08/06/2015
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleMasterpieces of Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight755 g
- Width203 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.