All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionMichelangelo Buonarroti (1475-1564) was one of the greatest and most versatile artists of all time. The masterpieces that he produced are the heritage of the whole of mankind. Because of the greatness of his work, Michelangelo, both as an artist and as a man, has been the subject of numerous studies by the world s leading art historians. This book showcases stunning photographs of the most famous symbol of Renaissance art - Michelangeloi's David. The text, by art historian Antonio Paolucci is both fascinating and intriguing.
- Author BiographyAurelio Amendola has a long career as a photographer, and has devoted mostof it to the figurative arts. Antonio Paolucci is an art historian, and director of the Vatican Museums. He has been Ministro dei Beni Culturali and Soprintendente of the Pol of the Florentine museums.
- Author(s)Antonio Paolucci,Aurelio Amendola
- PublisherArkivia Books
- Date of Publication28/05/2014
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationBergamo
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintArkivia Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight762 g
- Width205 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.