All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes Michelle Obama extraordinary? Read this book to find out. We explore her childhood in Chicago and her education leading to Harvard Law School. We look at her career as a lawyer, and when she met her future husband, Barack Obama. This would lead to her becoming the First Lady of the United States, the wife of the President. Read about others perspectives on her life, and how she has broken boundaries compared to other women in the past, including other presidents wives.
- Author(s)Robin S Doak
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleExtraordinary Women
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width142 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.