CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
About this product
- DescriptionMichigan Proficiency First Steps is an introduction to Michigan Proficiency designed to prepare students for the GCVR and Writing papers of the Michigan ECPE.
- Author BiographyDiane Flanel Piniaris is a native New Yorker who has been teaching EFL since 1980. A graduate of Cornell University in Ithaca, New York, with a BA summa cum laude in English Literature, she spent three years working as a book editor in publishing houses in New York City and London. After studying TEFL methodology at the International Teacher Training Institute in Hastings, England, she moved to Greece, where she taught English for many years. She now lives in New York, where she continues to write and edit EFL textbooks.
- Author(s)Diane Flanel Piniaris
- PublisherNew Editions
- Date of Publication31/01/2004
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Country of PublicationGreece
- ImprintNew Editions
- Weight622 g
- Width210 mm
- Height291 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.