All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA companion Workbook to the text MicroMarkets
Understanding how microecomics affects the marketplace isessential for any investment professional, however most bookssimply address microecomics in its pure theory-based form.Micro Markets helped bridge the gap between theory andpractice by defining microecomics in terms of real-world, marketapplications.
Now, the Micro Markets Workbook offers you achance to review the information found in the actual book andsolidify your understanding of this discipline. In this studyguide, microecomic concepts are fully reviewed, along with howall of its relevant theory is applicable to today's markets. * Helps you learn to perform dynamic microecomic analysis inpractice * Tests your kwledge of the information addressed in MicroMarkets, before you put it to work in real worldsituations * Provides solutions to each chapter of the main book's practiceproblems
If you want to gain a firm understanding of the informatioutlined in Micro Markets, the lessons within thisWorkbook can help you achieve this goal.
- Author BiographyROBERT A. SCHWARTZ is Marvin M. Speiser Professor of Financeand University Distinguished Professor in the Zicklin School ofBusiness, Baruch College, CUNY. He is the developer, with BruceWeber and Gregory Sipress, of the trading and market structuresimulation, TraderEx (www.etraderex.net). Professor Schwartz hasserved as a consultant to various market centers including Nasdaqand the New York and London Stock Exchanges and, in 2009, he wasnamed the first recipient of the annual World Federation ofExchanges (WFE) Award for Excellence. He has published over sixtyrefereed journal articles and seventeen books, including TheEquity Trader Course and Equity Markets in Action, bothpublished by Wiley. Professor Schwartz received his PhD ineconomics from Columbia University.
MICHAEL G. CAREW is Assistant Professor in the faculty ofEconomics and Finance at Baruch College in New York City. Prior tohis academic work, he was a senior corporate executive and chieffinancial officer in New York investment and commercial banking,including insurance, real estate, and government finance. Carewreceived his PhD in U.S. economic history and his MBA in economicsfrom New York University.
TATIANA MAKSIMENKO is a PhD candidate in finance at theZicklin School of Business, Baruch College, CUNY, where herresearch is in the field of financial intermediation and corporatefinance. Previously, she was at the economic research department ofthe Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland. Maksimenko received her MBAin finance at Weatherhead School of Management, Case WesternReserve University, and holds a BS in economics and mathematicsfrom Novosibirsk State University, Russia. She contributed to thebook, Micro Markets: A Market Structure Approach toMicroeconomic Analysis.
- Author(s)Michael G. Carew,Robert A. Schwartz,Tatiana Maksimenko
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/05/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Note, graphs
- Weight240 g
- Width161 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82