All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMicro social theory covers a rich tradition in sociological thinking and research that focuses on the self or actor and social interaction. It includes the work of the Chicago School, Garfinkel and Goffman, amongst others. This new title in the Traditions in Social Theory series traces the development of the tradition and assesses its contemporary importance. Throughout, the emphasis is on making theory intelligible, enabling Sociology students to broaden their kwledge of micro social theory and its application.
- Author BiographyBRIAN ROBERTS is Visiting Professor, Centre for Border Studies, University of Glamorgan, UK. He was a co-author of the classic Policing the Crisis by Hall et al and is the author of Biographical Research (2002, Open University Press).
- Author(s)Brian Roberts
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/05/2006
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleTraditions in Social Theory S.
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width159 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.