All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents current advances in the emerging interdisciplinary field of microRNA research of human cancers from a unique perspective of quantitative sciences: bioinformatics, computational and systems biology, and mathematical modeling. This volume contains adaptations and critical reviews of recent state-of-the-art studies, ranging from techlogical advances in microRNA detection and profiling, clinically oriented microRNA profiling in several human cancers, to a systems biology analysis of global patterns of microRNA regulation of signaling and metabolic pathways. Interactions with transcription factor regulatory networks and mathematical modeling of microRNA regulation are also discussed.
- Author BiographyYuriy Gusev, PhD, assistant professor in Bioinformatics, Department of Surgery, at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, is instrumental in the ongoing development and activities of a surgical research facility focused on molecular and cellular studies of human diseases related to surgery. He is responsible for the management of computerized cell imaging and bioinformatics systems for gene expression micro-arrays technologies in Surgical Research Core Facilities as well as the education of residents, postdoctoral fellows, and medical and graduate students.
- PublisherPan Stanford Publishing Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintPan Stanford Publishing Pte Ltd
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 41 colour illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byYuriy Gusev
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.