Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionLeading academic and industrial investigators surveys the world of microarray techlogy, describing in step-by-step detail diverse DNA and protein assays in clinical laboratories using state-of-the-art techlogies. The advanced tools and methods described are designed for mRNA expression analysis, SNP analysis, identification, and quantification of proteins, and for studies of protein-protein interactions. The protocols follow the successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, each offering step-by-step laboratory instructions, an introduction outlining the principle behind the technique, lists of the necessary equipment and reagents, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number114
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note95 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byPaolo Fortina,Thomas O. Joos
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.