All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionMicroarray Techlogy, Volumes 1 and 2, present information in designing and fabricating arrays and binding studies with biological analytes. This is done while providing the reader with a broad description of microarray techlogy tools and their potential applications. The first volume deals with methods and protocols for the preparation of microarrays. The second volume details applications and data analysis, which is important in analyzing the ermous data coming out of microarray experiments. Microarray Techlogy, Volumes 1 and 2, provide ample information to all levels of scientists from vice to those intimately familiar with array techlogy.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication27/07/2007
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 381
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note114 black & white illustrations, 35 black & white tables, biography
- Weight835 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJang B. Rampal
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.