All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe application of microbial biotechlogy to horticulture is of great importance, because it has the potential to increase productivity, to enhance quality and shelf-life of the produce and to develop vel techniques in food processing and for conversion of horticultural wastes into renewal energy sources. In addition, a wide array of scientific activities and resulting associated products, including biofertilizers, biological N2-fixation, microbial pesticides and microbial bio-control agents against plant pathogens focus at the interface between applied microbiology and horticulture. This volume attempts to highlight some of the significant aspects of the subjects. Volume 2 of this book will highlight subjects like food biotechlogy, coffee and cocoa fermentation, applications of microbial enzymes in food processing, single cell protein and wine biotechlogy among others.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication05/01/2006
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1247 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byO.P. Ward,R.C. Ray
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.