Microbiology: An Introduction, Books a la Carte Plus Masteringmicrobiology with Etext -- Access Card Package by Christine L Case, Gerard J Tortora, Berdell R Funke (Mixed media product, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $328.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $513.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionNOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, and registrations are t transferable. To register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide. Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may t be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase. Master Microbiology where it matters. Everywhere. This package includes MasteringMicrobiology(R). An engaging and clear approach to learning complex microbiology topics and theoryPraised for its exceptionally clear presentation of complex topics, this #1-selling text for microbiology n-majors provides a careful balance of concepts and applications, proven art that teaches and the most robust, dynamic media in MasteringMicrobiology. The Twelfth Edition ofTortora, Funke, and Case's Microbiology: An Introduction focuses on big picture concepts and themes in microbiology, encouraging students to visualize and synthesize tough topics such as microbial metabolism, immulogy, and microbial genetics. The text and accompanying resources also help students make connections between microbiology theory and disease diagsis, treatment, and prevention. Explore Microbiology Everywhere and Anywhere using MasteringMicrobiologyMasteringMicrobiology is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment resource that helps students quickly master concepts and improve course results. Students benefit from self-paced tutorials that feature immediate wrong-answer feedback and hints that emulate the instructor office-hour experience to help keep students on track. With a wide range of interactive, engaging, and assignable activities, students are encouraged to actively learn and retain tough course concepts. 032192892X/9780321928924 Microbiology: An Introduction Plus MasteringMicrobiology with eText -- Access Card Package, 12/ePackage consists of: 0321929152/9780321929150 Microbiology: An Introduction, 12/e0133905527/9780133905526 MasteringMicrobiology with Pearson eText -- ValuePack Access Card -- for Microbiology: An Introduction, 12/e
- Author BiographyGerard J. Tortora is a professor of biology and teaches microbiology, human anatomy, and physiology at Bergen Community College in Paramus, New Jersey. He received his M.A. in Biology from Montclair State College in 1965. He belongs to numerous biology/microbiology organizations, including the American Society of Microbiology (ASM), Human Anatomy and Physiology Society (HAPS), American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS), National Education Association (NEA), New Jersey Educational Association (NJEA), and the Metropolitan Association of College and University Biologists (MACUB). Jerry is the author of a number of biological science textbooks. In 1995, he was selected as one of the finest faculty scholars at Bergen Community College, and was named Distinguished Faculty Scholar. In 1996, Jerry received a National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development (NISOD) excellence award from the University of Texas and represented Bergen Community College in a campaign to increase awareness of the contributions of community colleges to higher education. Berdell R. Funke received his Ph.D., M.S., and B.S. in microbiology from Kansas State University. He has spent his professional years as a professor of microbiology at North Dakota State University. He taught introductory microbiology, including laboratory sections, general microbiology, food microbiology, soil microbiology, clinical parasitology, and pathogenic microbiology. As a research scientist in the Experiment Station at North Dakota State, he has published numerous papers on soil microbiology and food microbiology. Christine L. Case is a registered microbiologist and a professor of microbiology at Skyline College in San Bruno, California, where she has taught for the past 44 years. She received her EdD. in curriculum and instruction from Nova Southeastern University and her M.A. in microbiology from San Francisco State University. She was Director for the Society for Industrial Microbiology (SIM). She received the ASM and California Hayward outstanding educator awards. In addition to teaching, Chris contributes regularly to professional literature, develops innovative educational methodologies, and maintains a personal and professional commitment to conservation and the importance of science in society. Chris is also an avid photographer, and many of her photographs appear in this book.
- Author(s)Berdell R Funke,Christine L Case,Gerard J Tortora
- Date of Publication19/01/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1928 g
- Width236 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback
- Edition Statement12th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.