All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCowan's Microbiology Fundamentals: A Clinical Approach is The Perfect Fit to align with your course. Here's why: The author team includes a practicing nurse to help students see how the content fits in their lives and relates to their future career on every page. A briefer text means all core concepts are covered, but streamlined to better fit the length of your course. A more modern, visual text and digital learning package fits with today's students and the way they learn.Users who purchase Connect Plus receive access to the full online ebook version of the textbook.
- Author BiographyKelly Cowan just celebrated her 20th anniversary at Miami University Middletown, an open admissions campus in Ohio. She received her Ph.D. at the University of Louisville, and later worked at the University of Maryland and the University of Groningen in the Netherlands. She specializes in teaching microbiology to nonmajors, and especially to pre-nursing and allied health students. She herself fell in love with microbiology while pursuing an undergraduate degree in dental hygiene. She has made it her personal mission to hear nurses and dental hygienists she encounters in everyday situations exclaim, I loved my microbiology class! Jennifer Bunn, RN, is a registered nurse, having spent most of her career in rural medicine, where she has had the opportunity to interact with patients of all ages. Her experience includes emergency medicine and critical care, pediatrics, acute care, long-term care, and labor and delivery. Currently, Jennifer works on an acute care unit. Over the span of her career, she has enjoyed mentoring and precepting LPN and RN students. Jennifer writes medical content for websites,apps, and blogs.
- Author(s)Jennifer Bunn,Marjorie Kelly Cowan
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Weight1422 g
- Width241 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.