All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptionmanagement of cooling water systems and the bacteria that live in them. Includes studies and testing of microbicides and other microorganisms that infest recirculating cooling water systems and factors influencing their health and growth. Tests biological oxidation processes as a way of reusing treated effluents as an important method of water conservation in the petroleum refining and chemical processing industries. Explores practical methods for controlling microorganisms in cooling water; including working with chlorine dioxide as a microbicide. Methods are given for identifying and evaluating toxicants and bacteria that lead to fouling and staining of cooling water systems.
- Author(s)James W. McCoy
- PublisherChemical Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/06/1980
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChemical Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight495 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.