All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMicrochemical Engineering in Practice provides the information chemists and engineers need to evaluate the use of microreactors, covering the technical, operational, and ecomic considerations for various applications. It explains the systems needed to use microreactors in production and presents examples of microreactor use in different chemistries, including larger scale production processes. There are guidelines on calculating the costs and the risks of production using continuous flow microreactors. Complete with case studies, this is an essential guide for chemists and engineers interested in investigating the advantages of chemical microreactors.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS R. DIETRICH, PhD, is founder and Chief Executive Officer of mikroglas chemtech GmbH, a company producing chemical microreactors and microreaction equipment. In addition to being an author in several journals and a lecturer at conferences, Dr. Dietrich is a leading member of several international organizations, including the DECHEMA industry consortium MicroChemTec (Germany), the Process Development Division group on microchemical engineering within AIChE (USA), and the advisory board of the Centro de Microprocesos at the Tecnologico de Monterrey (Mexico).
- Author(s)Thomas R. Dietrich
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2009
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight826 g
- Width166 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.