All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionLeading chemists and engineers concisely explain the principles behind microchip capillary electrophoresis and demonstrate its use in a variety of biochemical applications, ranging from the analysis of DNA, proteins, and peptides to single cell analysis and measuring the impact of surface modification on flow in microfluidic channels. Since surface chemistry must be carefully considered for optimal operation at this scale, the authors also discuss methods of both adsorbed and covalent surface modification for its control. Fabrication methods for producing microchips with glass, poly(dimethylsiloxane), and other polymers are also provided so that even vices can produce simple devices for standard separations. Microchip Capillary Electrophoresis: Methods and Protocols provides a practical starting point for either initiating research in the field of microchip capillary electrophoresis or understanding the full range of what can be done with existing systems.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 339
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1160 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byCharles Henry
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.