Microchip Fabrication: A Practical Guide to Semiconductor Processing by Peter Van Zant (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $140.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $33.68+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew to this edition is: natechlogy; 300-mm wafer processing; Green processes and devices; and new fabrication advances. This is the No.1 book in the industry - completely revised and updated. A perfect introduction to the industry that drives high tech, Microchip Fabrication offers a low-math, straight-talk approach to the entire process of semiconductor processing - from raw materials through shipping the finished, packaged device. With lots of detailed illustrations and analogies to everyday life, this is the industry's most vice-friendly text!Used for training, teaching, and vocational-technical programs, Microchip Fabrication covers every stage of semiconductor processing, from raw material preparation to packaging and testing and traditional and state-of-the-art processes. Each chapter contains quizzes and review summaries buttressed by an extensive glossary. By the time you've finished Microchip Fabrication , you'll have a solid working kwledge of the important issues and processes and materials and methods involved in semiconductor techlogy, whether on the subatomic level or in the context of large-scale industrial practices. Review: ...An excellent reference for anyone who wishes to kw more about the technical side of semiconductor manufacturing. It is well-indexed, and the chapters are self-contained eugh to make it useful for catching up on one topic at a time. - FabTime, on the previous edition.
- Author BiographyPeter Van Zant is an internationally known semiconductor professional with an extensive background in process engineering, training, consulting, and writing. Principal of Peter Van Zant Associates, a firm that supplies writing, training, and consulting services to business and industry, he is the author of Semiconductor Technology Glossary, Third Edition; Integrated Circuits Text; Safety First Manual; and Chip Packaging Manual. His books and training materials are used by chip manufacturers, industry suppliers, colleges, and universities. Peter Van Zant Associates' customers include Intel, National Semiconductor, Applied Materials, Air Products and Chemicals, SCP Global Inc., and a number of educational institutions. Mr. Van Zant is also the elected District 1 Supervisor in his home county of Nevada in California.
- Author(s)Peter Van Zant
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitlePro Engineering S.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date05/01/2016
- Content Note200 illustrations
- Weight979 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.