All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionIn this new age of science and techlogy, microchip methods of analysis have developed into an essential tool for biomedical researchers. Microchip Methods in Diagstics looks at this increasingly miniaturized techlogy, focusing on DNA microarrays, protein microarrays, and labs-on-chips, and supporting the introduction of new diagstic methods based on microtechlogies. The work provides a background on the techlogical aspects of each of these methods, followed by chapters describing the methods with regard to specific applications. Since it uses only those processes which have reached a certain level of maturation, this volume is able to provide approaches that are applicable in practice even by the n-expert. Composed in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, each chapter contains a brief introduction, step-by-step methods, a list of necessary materials, and a Notes section which shares tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. An invative and cutting-edge work, Microchip Methods in Diagstics strives to bring the techlogy of microchips even further into the world of diagstics, predicting incredible benefits for patients in the years to come.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number509
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight495 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byUrsula Bilitewski
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.