All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Review of Cytology presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology-both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth. Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field, each volume provides up-to-date information and directions for future research. This volume provides an overview of major cytoplasmic properties and events which including cytoarchitecture and the physical properties of cytoplasm, molecular compartmentation and gradients, channeling, sorting, and trafficking. It also addresses physicochemical events, both measured and anticipated, which attend solutions under conditions prevailing in cytoplasm: molecular crowding. It summarizes the current state of kwledge in the field and considers questions such as how molecules in cytoplasm interact.
- Author BiographyKwang Jeon received his Ph.D. in cell physiology at King's College, University of London, UK, in 1964 and taught at SUNY Buffalo and University of Tennessee. His research was concerned with the biogenesis and function of cell components in two major areas: Integration of intracellular symbionts into host cells leading to the acquisition of new cell components and cell variation; Membrane-protein recycling during endo- and exocytosis.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication21/10/1999
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleInternational Review of Cell and Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number192
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Volume editorDonald E. Brooks,Harry Walter,Paul A. Srere
- Series Edited byKwang W. Jeon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.