Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book about software packages for use by civil engineers. It is written for engineers who need software that can do the job without re quiring that they become computer experts or programmers. The purpose of this book is to present a broad picture of the personal computer packages w available for use by civil engineers. Each chapter is devoted to an area, such as structures, surveying, hydrology, drafting, or equation-solving, in which a number of software packages are presently offered for use with personal computers. The chapter introductions explain what kinds of design or analysis or other tasks these packages perform, outlining the available choices, and comparing the capabilities of the var ious packages. Detailed reviews of individual packages follow. The emphasis here is on what the user must kw and do to employ the capabilities of the package. Going beyond general description, these reviews also explain what the pack ages actually will and will t do. Although many packages are covered, there is attempt here at completeness. In every category covered in the book, many more packages exist than those that have been reviewed. In the fast-moving field of engineering software, many new packages are cur rently being written and marketed.
- Author(s)Howard Falk
- Date of Publication08/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight508 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.