All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA vast number of diagstic and therapeutic decisions are based on measuring blood concentrations of molecules, yet most biochemical and pharmacological events actually take place in the tissues. Microdialysis is a key semi-invasive sampling technique to measure in vivo drug penetration to the target site in humans, the method being feasible in virtually every organ. Authored by international experts in this cutting edge field, this book will provide a comprehensive overview of microdialysis and its application for measuring drug distribution in drug development.
- Author BiographyProf. Markus Muller, MD is Head of the Department of Clinical Pharmacology at the Medical University of Vienna in Austria. He is specialized in Internal Medicine and Clinical Pharmacology and is an international expert in clinical research. He has published over 80 articles on the use and methodology of microdialysis in clinical drug development.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/09/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAAPS Advances in the Pharmaceutical Sciences Series
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight689 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMarkus Muller
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.