All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis basic reference work provides practicing attorneys with an understanding of microecomics and illustrates its legal applications. Diagrams, graphs, and charts are used liberally to support and clarify the text, but special mathematical kwledge beyond algebra and, to a lesser degree, plane geometry is required. Cases and problems at the end of each chapter illustrate specific legal applications of the principles and concepts under discussion. Highly selective references direct the attorney to additional reading if in-depth information on a topic is required.
- Author Biographyrtis /f Wayne /i C.
- Author(s)Wayne C. Curtis
- Date of Publication24/10/1984
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight421 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.