Microeconomics: Principles and Policy by Alan S. Blinder, William J. Baumol (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $224.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $315.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaster the principles of ecomics, and gain an understanding of current ecomic situations with the solid introduction and policy-based examples and applications found in MICROECONOMICS: PRINCIPLES AND POLICY, 13E. Written by two of the most respected ecomists in the world, this edition provides significant updates that reflect the latest ecomic situations and timely ecomic data. The authors combine the right level of rigor and detail to clarify even the most complicated concepts. A new chapter highlights U.S. ecomic leadership and assesses prospects for future U.S. growth based on strengths and weaknesses in key areas, such as productivity, invation, entrepreneurship, health care, education, inequality, trade, the budget deficit, and climate change. Well-developed examples, intriguing puzzles and meaningful ecomic issues provide a good balance of theory to application.
- Author BiographyWilliam J. Baumol received his B.S.S. at the College of the City of New York and his Ph.D. at the University of London. He is professor of economics at New York University and senior research economist and professor emeritus at Princeton University. He is a frequent management consultant to major firms in a wide variety of industries in the United States and other countries as well as to a number of governmental agencies. He has been president of the American Economic Association, and three other professional societies. He is an elected member of the National Academy of Sciences, created by the U.S. Congress, and a member of the American Philosophical Society, founded by Benjamin Franklin. Dr. Baumol is the author of more than 35 books as well as hundreds of journal and newspaper articles that have been translated into more than a dozen languages. Alan S. Blinder earned his B.A. at Princeton University, his M.A. at the London School of Economics and Ph.D. at MIT. He teaches at Princeton University and is the author of the best seller, After the Music Stopped, about the financial crisis and its aftermath. Dr. Blinder served on President Clinton's first Council of Economic Advisers and then as vice chairman of the Federal Reserve Board, thereby playing a role in formulating both the fiscal and monetary policies of the 1990s. Dr. Blinder, now a regular columnist for THE WALL STREET JOURNAL, has written newspaper and magazine columns on economic policy for more than thirty years. He is a past Vice President and a Distinguished Fellow of the American Economic Association.
- Author(s)Alan S. Blinder,William J. Baumol
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight930 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement13th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.