Microeconomics by Christopher Findlay, Michael Parkin, Douglas F. McTaggart (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.00+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by blackcat13132
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe seventh edition of this benchmark Australian text continues to offer students a comprehensive and relevant introduction to ecomics whilst offering educators the ability to customise and deliver content - your way. Microeomics 7th edition provides a streamlined approach to study and recognises the difficulties some students may face in comprehending key concepts. By leaving the more technical content and application until later, students can enjoy the more exciting policy material from the beginning and engage with the content early. Through compelling examples, clear explanations and the latest instructive on-line resources, the text draws students into the content and reinforces learning through practice and solving problems which are relevant to them. The authors train students to think about issues in the way real ecomists do, and learn how to explore difficult policy problems and make more informed decisions by offering a clear introduction to theory and applying the concepts to today's events, news, and research.
- Author(s)Christopher Findlay,Douglas F. McTaggart,Michael Parkin
- PublisherPearson Education Australia
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- ImprintPearson Education Australia
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement7th edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.