All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionRichard Jaeger and Travis Blalock present a balanced coverage of analog and digital circuits; students will develop a comprehensive understanding of the basic techniques of modern electronic circuit design, analog and digital, discrete and integrated. A broad spectrum of topics are included in Microelectronic Circuit Design which gives the professor the option to easily select and customize the material to satisfy a two-semester or three-quarter sequence in electronics. Jaeger/Blalock emphasizes design through the use of design examples and design tes. Excellent pedagogical elements include chapter opening vignettes, chapter objectives, Electronics in Action boxes, a problem-solving methodology, and Design Note boxes. The use of the well-defined problem-solving methodology presented in this text can significantly enhance an engineer's ability to understand the issues related to design. The design examples assist in building and understanding the design process.
- Author BiographyRichard Jaeger ha conseguito il suo Bachelor Degree, Master Degree e Doctoral Degree in Ingegneria Elettronica presso la University of Florida. E stato uno dei primi tre membri di facolta a essere nominato Distinguished University Professor dalla Auburn University. I suoi premi per l'insegnamento includono il Birdsong Merit Teaching Award ed e stato selezionato come Outstanding Electrical Engineering Faculty Member dagli studenti undergraduate di Electrical and Computer Engineering. Nel 1995 e stato inoltre inoltre nomilanto Distinguished Graduate Faculty Lecturer. Attualmente i suoi interessi di ricerca inludono circuiti e dispositivi a stato solido, electronic packaging, sensori piezoresistivi, high-heat-flux cooling, low temperature electronics, VLSI design e rumore nei dispositivi e ecircuiti elettronici. Travis Blalock e Associate Professor presso il Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering della University of Virginia.
- Author(s)Richard C. Jaeger,Travis Blalock
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Weight2279 g
- Width210 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.