All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
About this product
- DescriptionMICROELECTRONIC CIRCUITS: ANALYSIS AND DESIGN combines a breadth-first approach to teaching electronics with a strong emphasis on electronics design and simulation. Professor Rashid first introduces students to the general characteristics of circuits (ICs) to prepare them for the use of circuit design and analysis techniques. He then moves on to a more detailed study of devices and circuits and how they operate within ICs. This approach makes the text easily adaptable to both one- and two-term electronics courses. Student's gain a strong systems perspective, and can readily fill in device-level detail as the course (and their job) requires. In addition, Rashid, author of five successful texts on PSpice and power electronics, directly addresses student's needs for applying theory to real-world design problems by mastering the use of PSpice for testing and verifying their designs. More than 50% of the problems and examples in the text concentrate on design, with PSpice used extensively in the design problems.
- Author BiographyMuhammad H. Rashid is professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of West Florida, as well as the Director of the UF/UWF Joint Program in Electrical and Computer Engineering. Dr. Rashid received his B.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering from the Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology and his M.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees from the University of Birmingham. Dr. Rashid is actively involved in teaching, researching, and lecturing in electronics, power electronics, and professional ethics. He has published 18 books listed in the U.S. Library of Congress and more than 160 technical papers. His books are adopted as textbooks throughout the world in a number of different languages. Dr. Rashid is a Fellow of the Institution of Engineering & Technology (IET, UK) and a Life Fellow of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE, USA). He is the recipient of the 1991 Outstanding Engineer Award from The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), the 2002 IEEE Educational Activity Award (EAB) Meritorious Achievement Award in Continuing Education, the 2008 IEEE Undergraduate Teaching Award with citation, and the IEEE 2013 Industry Applications Society Outstanding Achievement Award. Dr. Rashid is an ABET program evaluator for electrical and computer engineering. He also served as an engineering evaluator for the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS, USA). He is the Series Editor of Power Electronics and Applications, and Energy Systems in Electrical Engineering with Springer Publishing. Dr. Rashid is a Distinguished Lecturer for the IEEE Education Society and a Regional Speaker (previously Distinguished Lecturer) for the IEEE Industrial Applications Society.
- Author(s)Muhammad H. Rashid
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication19/04/2010
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence, KY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNelson Engineering
- Weight2355 g
- Width205 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Edition Statement2nd International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.