All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMicrofinance India: The Social Performance Report is an account of the developments in responsible finance and social performance space in India. The report captures the essence of policy, strategy and practice elements of social performance in the sector. The Social Performance Report 2012 talks about the different approaches of stakeholders to the issue of improving customer protection and increasing the focus of the sector on customer welfare. It evaluates the existing products and documents the new products that are being tested or mainstreamed, which will meet the demand of customers to a greater extent. The report highlights the role of lenders and investors and the need for their participation in institutionalizing responsible finance practices. It takes stock of the impact of microfinance and provides insights into what microfinance institutions measure, review and use to redesign their business models in relation to responsible finance. The report looks at the changes that have taken place, the changes that are necessary and the need for stakeholder collaboration to ensure customer welfare.
- Author BiographyGirija Srinivasan is an expert in development finance and rural livelihoods with extensive international experience in consulting, technical assistance and studies. She has been a development banker for 12 years and has written documents and books on community-based approaches in finance livelihoods and microfinance. She has also authored the Social Performance Report for the years 2011-14 and serves on a few trust boards of governance.
- Author(s)Girija Srinivasan
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleSage Impact
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.