All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionHands-on researchers review the principles behind successful miniaturization and describe the key techniques for miniaturizing large-scale biochemical and bioanalytical methods for microchip analysis. The authors cover t only the most popular methods for the fabrication of microchips (photolithography, laser ablation, and soft lithography), but also microfluidic techniques for such bioanalytical assays and bioprocesses as DNA analysis, PCR, immuassays, and cell reactors. Highlights include PCR on a microchip, microscale cell culturing, and the study of cellular processes on a microchip. The protocols offer step-by-step laboratory instructions, an introduction outlining the principles behind the technique, lists of the necessary equipment and reagents, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication15/11/2005
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 321
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1200 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byShelley D. Minteer
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.