Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionMicroglia are the resident brain immune cells of the central nervous system (CNS). These glial cells have an essential role in the CNS development and homeostasis, as well as in several diseases through the production of proinflammatory cytokines, trophic factors and reactive oxygen species, among other elements. Microglia cells are one of the most intrinsically plastic cell types of the human body, possessing the ability to assume different morphologies and molecular properties in response to their rapid-changing surroundings. This book discusses the physiology, regulation and health implications of microglia.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight490 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byErica R. Giffard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.