All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
About this product
- DescriptionThe study of microglial cells has recently gained importance for those researching degeneration and regeneration. Microglia in the regenerating and degenerating CNS supports the assertion that understanding microglial biology could perhaps be pivotal for unraveling the pathogenetic mechanisms that underlie Alzheimer's disease, In addition, microglia are also critical for understanding the sequelae of traumatic brain and spinal cord injury, and for the important post-traumatic repair processes. This book gives an up to date account of the role of microglia in degeneration and regeneration of the nervous system and reviews their cell function and physiology.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/05/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note88 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white tables
- Weight504 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byWolfgang J. Streit
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.