All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionAs the number of sequenced gemes continues to increase, understanding the functions of newly discovered molecules will require greater efficiency and further study within the context of live cells. In Microinjection: Methods and Applications, expert researchers contribute methods utilizing microinjection techniques ranging from expression of RNA to the integration of DNA into the geme with the ultimate goal of learning about gene expression, signal transduction, and protein function within these living cells. This versatile volume updates established techniques such as cRNA expression in Xepus oocytes, and examines new, cutting-edge techlogies, including antisense morpholi oligonucleotides, RNAi for kckdown experiments, and the use of integrase to produce transgenic animals, all through microinjection techniques that can be easily adopted by any lab. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include brief introductions to the topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and Notes sections, highlighting tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Comprehensive and easily accessible, Microinjection: Methods and Applications is an ideal source for new ideas and techniques certain to aid in the advance of biological research.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication12/12/2008
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 518
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight635 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDavid Carroll
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.