Micromechatronics: Modelling, Analysis, and Design with MATLAB by Victor Giurgiutiu, Sergey Edward Lyshevski (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $188.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $48.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on recent developments in engineering science, enabling hardware, advanced techlogies, and software, Micromechatronics: Modeling, Analysis, and Design with MATLAB(R), Second Edition provides clear, comprehensive coverage of mechatronic and electromechanical systems. It applies cornerstone fundamentals to the design of electromechanical systems, covers emerging software and hardware, introduces the rigorous theory, examines the design of high-performance systems, and helps develop problem-solving skills. Along with more streamlined material, this edition adds many new sections to existing chapters. New to the Second Edition * Updated and extended worked examples along with the associated MATLAB(R) codes * Additional problems and exercises at the end of many chapters * New sections on MATLAB * New case studies The book explores ways to improve and optimize a broad spectrum of electromechanical systems widely used in industrial, transportation, and power systems. It examines the design and analysis of high-performance mechatronic systems, energy systems, efficient energy conversion, power electronics, controls, induced-strain devices, active sensors, microcontrollers, and motion devices. The text also enables a deep understanding of the multidisciplinary underpinnings of engineering. It can be used for courses in mechatronics, power systems, energy systems, active materials and smart structures, solid-state actuation, structural health monitoring, and applied microcontroller engineering.
- Author BiographyVictor Giurgiutiu is a professor of mechanical engineering at the University of South Carolina. From 2006 to 2009, Dr. Giurgiutiu was also a program manager for structural mechanics at the Air Force Office of Scientific Research. His research interests include active materials, smart structures, microcontroller applications, structural health monitoring, nondestructive evaluation, and engineering diagnosis and prognosis. Sergey Edward Lyshevski is a professor of electrical engineering at Rochester Institute of Technology. The author of 15 books and author or coauthor of more than 300 journal articles, handbook chapters, and regular conference papers, Dr. Lyshevski current research activities are in high-performance electromechanical systems, nano- and micro-engineering, molecular and biomolecular processing, and systems informatics.
- Author(s)Sergey Edward Lyshevski,Victor Giurgiutiu
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication26/03/2009
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleNano- and Microscience, Engineering, Technology and Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note485 black & white illustrations, 123 black & white tables
- Weight1828 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.