All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe only definitive resource on enzyme therapy by the nation's leading expert, a pioneering medical doctor who has used enzymes to treat allergies, asthma, fatigue, chronic pain, and many other ailments-with astonishing success! The scientific evidence continues to mount, pointing to enzyme deficiencies as the cause of a vast majority of health problems. In this important, groundbreaking book, Dr. Ellen Cutler-who has been prescribing enzymes to her patients, and taking them herself for more than 20 years-shows readers how to assess their bodies' unique enzyme needs and create totally personalized enzyme regimens. MicroMiracles also explains how enzyme supplements: - Reduce food cravings and promote significant weight loss-.Sharpen memory and mental alertness-.Strengthen the immune system to prevent and fight illness, from colds and flu to heart disease and cancer- Offset the effects of stress and replenish energy stores-.Heal the cellular damage that fuels the aging process MicroMiracles promises to be the most complete, authoritative resource on enzyme therapy, which a growing number of health professionals identify as the next frontier in medicine and self-care.
- Author BiographyEllen W. Cutler, M.D., is the nation's leading authority on enzyme therapy and founder of BioSET, an innovative healing system that combines the use of enzyme supplements with other complementary medicine disciplines to treat a variety of chronic illnesses and achieve optimum health. Author of The Food Allergy Cure, among other books, Dr. Cutler resides in Marin County, California.
- Author(s)Ellen W Cutler,Jeremy Kaslow
- PublisherRodale Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationEmmaus, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.