Microscale Heat Transfer, Fundamentals and Applications: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Study Institute on Microscale Heat Transfer, Fundamentals and Applications in Biological and Microelectromechanical Systems, Cesme-Izmir, Turkey, 18-30 July, 2004 by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Paperback, 2005)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains an archival record of the NATO Advanced Institute on Microscale Heat Transfer - Fundamental and Applications in Biological and Microelectromechanical Systems held in Cesme - Izmir, Turkey, July 18-30, 2004. The ASIs are intended to be high-level teaching activity in scientific and technical areas of current concern. In this volume, the reader may find interesting chapters and various Microscale Heat Transfer Fundamental and Applications. The growing use of electronics, in both military and civilian applications has led to the widespread recognition for need of thermal packaging and management. The use of higher densities and frequencies in microelectronic circuits for computers are increasing day by day. They require effective cooling due to heat generated that is to be dissipated from a relatively low surface area. Hence, the development of efficient cooling techniques for integrated circuit chips is one of the important contemporary applications of Microscale Heat Transfer which has received much attention for cooling of high power electronics and applications in biomechanical and aerospace industries. Microelectromechanical systems are subject of increasing active research in a widening field of discipline. These topics and others are the main themeof this Institute.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/05/2005
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleNATO Science Series II
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 193
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight722 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byL.L. Vasiliev,Sadik Kakac,Yaman Yener,Yildiz Bayazitoglu
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.