Microsoft Access 2013: Comprehensive by Philip J. Pratt, Mary Z. Last (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $165.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $116.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the latest advantages that Microsoft(R) Access(R) has to offer with this new book in the next generation of the Shelly Cashman Series(R). For three decades, the Shelly Cashman Series has effectively introduced essential computer skills to millions of students like you. ENHANCED MICROSOFT ACCESS 2013: COMPREHENSIVE continues the history of invation with new features that accommodate your learning style. Specially refined learning tools help improve your retention and prepare you for future success while new labs integrate cloud and web techlogies with MS Access. This book's trademark step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach w guides you in expanding your understanding of Microsoft Access 2013 through experimentation, critical thought, and personalization. Trust ENHANCED MICROSOFT ACCESS 2013: COMPREHENSIVE to help you succeed with today's most effective educational approach.
- Author BiographyPhilip J. Pratt is Professor Emeritus of Mathematics and Computer Science at Grand Valley State University, where he taught for 33 years. His teaching interests include database management, systems analysis, complex analysis, and discrete mathematics. He has authored more than 75 textbooks and has co-authored three levels of Microsoft(R) Office Access 2013 books for this popular Shelly Cashman Series and A Guide to SQL. Mary Z. Last has taught computer information systems since 1984. She retired from the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, Belton, Texas, where she was an Associate Professor and the Director of the Center for Effectiveness in Learning and Teaching. Ms. Last is actively involved in the Computing Educator's Oral History Project that encourages young women to pursue careers in math and science. She has been a contributing author to the Shelly Cashman Series since 1992. She also authors many instructor resources for database texts.
- Author(s)Mary Z. Last,Philip J. Pratt
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication13/05/2015
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight1656 g
- Width217 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementEnhanced
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $45.70Trending at AU $72.17
- AU $21.30Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.31
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $18.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.