Microsoft Access 2013 by Audrey Rutkosky Roggenkamp, Nita Rutkosky, Ian Rutkosky, Denise Seguin (Mixed media product, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $105.98+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $44.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionMarquee Series: Microsoft Access 2013 offers a highly visual, hands-on approach to learning Microsoft Access. Ideal for 1 or 2 credit courses, this text facilitates self-paced, accelerated, and traditional learning formats. Key Features* Step-by-step, project-based instruction in two- and four-page activities with screen visuals help students meet learning objectives quickly.* Four progressive levels of case-based assessment, including the popular Marquee Challenge, ensure software mastery at the introductory level.* Emphasizes the development of database analysis and management techniques.* Model answers of in-section projects are shown in text.* Individual Challenge activity connects students' lives and interests to project goals.
- Author BiographyNita Rutkosky began teaching business education courses at Pierce College in Puyallup, Washington, in 1978. Since then she has taught a variety of software applications to students in postsecondary Information Technology certificate and degree programs. In addition to this title, she has co-authored the Marquee Series 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003, Signature Series 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003, Using Computers in the Medical Office: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2010, 2007 and 2003, and Computer and Internet Essentials: Preparing for IC3. She has also authored textbooks on keyboarding, WordPerfect, desktop publishing, and voice recognition for Paradigm Publishing. Denise Seguin has served in the Faculty of Business at Fanshawe College of Applied Arts and Technology in London, Ontario since 1986. She developed curriculum and taught a variety of office technology, software applications, and accounting courses to learners in postsecondary Information Technology diploma programs and Continuing Education courses. Seguin has served as Program Coordinator for Computer Systems Technician, Computer Systems Technology, Office Administration, and Law Clerk programs and was acting Chair of the School of Information Technology in 2001. Along with authoring Microsoft Outlook 2013, she has also authored and co-authored many computer application textbooks for Paradigm Education Solutions. Audrey Roggenkamp has been teaching courses in the Business Information Technology department at Pierce College in Puyallup, including keyboarding, skill building, and Microsoft Office programs. In addition to this textbook, Ms. Roggenkamp has authored and co-authored many computer application textbooks for Paradigm Publishing including Marquee Series 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003, Signature Series 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003, Using Computers in the Medical Office: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2010, 2007 and 2003, and Computer and Internet Essentials: Preparing for IC3. Ian Rutkosky teaches Business Technology courses at Pierce College in Puyallup. In addition to this textbook, he has co-authored many Computer and Internet Essentials: Preparing for IC3, Marquee Series: Microsoft Office 2013, and Using Computers in the Medical Office: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2010. He is also a co-author and consultant for Paradigm's SNAP training and assessment software.
- Author(s)Audrey Rutkosky Roggenkamp,Denise Seguin,Ian Rutkosky,Nita Rutkosky
- PublisherEMC Paradigm,US
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleMarquee Series
- Place of PublicationSaint Paul
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEMC Paradigm,US
- Width216 mm
- Height273 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.