Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes you through the important topics of Microsoft Dynamics AX with clear explanations and practical example code. It is an easy-to-read, illustrated tutorial with plenty of step-by-step instructions for AX development projects. This book is for developers on the Microsoft platform who want to develop and customize the Dynamics AX product. The book assumes that you have some experience with developing in the Microsoft environment, but experience of development with AX is expected.
- Author BiographyErlend Dalen started working as a developer with the first version of Axapta in 1998. From 2000 he spent 2 years developing eCommerce, mobile, and integration solutions in Java for a Norwegian IT consultancy company. He has worked for Columbus IT since 2002, first as a senior developer in Norway and in USA and now as the technology manager of the Norwegian branch, where his responsibilities have been to implement new technology areas, creating an eCommerce solution for Dynamics AX, and being the technology solution architect in internal and customer projects.
- Author(s)Erlend Dalen
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication20/12/2009
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.