All listings for this product
About this product
- Description>Microsoft(R) Dynamics CRM 2015 Unleashed presents start-to-finish guidance for planning, customizing, deploying, integrating, managing, and securing both cloud and on-premise based versions of Dynamics CRM. Leading Dynamics implementer Marc Wolenik fully covers Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015. You'll find thorough coverage of Dynamics' revamped Flow interface and advanced cross-platform mobile client support. Extensive new coverage also includes: Business Process Flows, Portable Business Logic, reporting and forms improvements, server-side email synchronization, MarketingPilot, NetBreeze, Yammer, and much more. Drawing on extensive insider kwledge, Wolenik presents proven best practices and pitfalls to avoid in using every significant Dynamics CRM 2015 capability-information available in other book. Marc J. Wolenik, is CEO of Webfortis, a Microsoft Gold Customer Relationship Management Competency Partner that specializes in delivering Microsoft Dynamics CRM/xRM solutions for companies of all sizes. Learn from experience and dive deep into CRM techlogies that cross almost every industry and vertical. His books include Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Unleashed, Microsoft CRM 4 Unleashed, and Microsoft CRM 4 Integration Unleashed.
- Author BiographyMarc Wolenik has been involved with customer relationship management systems for more than 20 years and Microsoft Dynamics CRM since version 3.0. His experience led to the creation of Webfortis (recently merged with Avtex), one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics CRM partner firms in North America.
- Author(s)Marc J. Wolenik
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication26/09/2016
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSams Publishing
- Weight1000 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine48 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.