All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- Description[THIS BOOK COVERS AN OLD SOFTWARE VERSION.] An essential guide for exploring end-user features in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 4.0. Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 4.0 Quick Reference includes step-by-step instructions, tips & tricks, and expert advice from some of the country's top CRM consultants.
- Author BiographyEdward Kachinske has written more than 25 books on CRM-related topics, including Maximizing Your Sales with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Maximizing Your Sales with Salesforce.com, Managing Contacts with Outlook, the Official ACT! Course Manuals for Instructor-Led Training, and more. He is a frequent speaker at CRM-related conferences and is on the Microsoft Dynamics EC Advisory Board. Edward is the President of Innovative Solutions, a Gold Certified Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner. Innovative Solutions is a Microsoft Dynamics President's Club member, ranking in the top 5% for sales of Microsoft Dynamics CRM worldwide. Edward is certified in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and is a Microsoft Certified Trainer. He holds a dozen other Microsoft certifications, including the Microsoft Certified IT Professional status. Timothy Kachinske has written more than a dozen books on CRM and non-profit management topics. Titles written by Tim include Maximizing Your Sales with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Maximizing Your Sales with Salesforce.com, 90 Days to Success in Fundraising, and 90 Days to Success in Grant Writing. He has 17 years of experience as a development officer for various non-profit organizations, and has been designing CRM solutions for NFP organizations for more than a decade. Tim teaches an online class on Microsoft Dynamics CRM and a class on non-profit fundraising through a consortium of colleges and universities. Through this consortium, Tim's classes are distributed to more than 1,500 colleges and universities in North America. Tim is a Microsoft Certified Trainer and is certified in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Sharepoint. Adam Kachinske is a CRM consultant for Innovative Solutions in Washington, DC. In addition to this book, Adam is an author of Maximizing Your Sales with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and the Innovative Solutions set of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Quick Reference Cards. He is a Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Sharepoint.
- Author(s)Edward Kachinske,Timothy Kachinske
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.