All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step guide for planning and carrying out your Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 implementation. Detailed descriptions and illustrations of setup screens and practical examples and advice are included for the Dynamics GP system and core modules. If you are a new or existing Microsoft Dynamics GP consultant or an end user who wants to implement, install, and set up core modules of Dynamics GP 2013, then this book is for you. A basic understanding of business management systems and either Dynamics GP or a similar application is recommended.
- Author BiographyVictoria Yudin has been designing, implementing, integrating, and customizing business management and accounting systems for over 20 years. She has been a user of Microsoft Dynamics GP (and its Great Plains Software predecessor) since it was available on DOS and has been a Dynamics GP consultant for almost 15 years. Victoria has the distinction of being the only person in the world named a Microsoft Dynamics GP Most Valuable Professional (MVP) each consecutive year since 2005. She has also been on the DynamicsWorld's Microsoft Dynamics Top 100 Most Infl uential People list each year since 2010. Victoria has also been in the top 10 of Doug Pitcher's most famous, awesome and totally infl uential Dynamics people list for all 3 years it has been published. (http://bit.ly/18UaKkL) Victoria has an undergraduate degree from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania, and has numerous certifi cations for Microsoft Dynamics GP and related technologies. In November 2000, Victoria started Flexible Solutions, Inc. to bring together her experience in accounting and business with her love for technology. Flexible Solutions (www.GPReportsViewer.com) is a Microsoft Dynamics GP Partner, offering the GP Reports Viewer add-on for Dynamics GP, as well as Microsoft Dynamics GP implementation, reporting, and support services. In September 2008, Victoria started her blog, called Ramblings and musings of a Dynamics GP MVP (http://victoriayudin.com) to share her experiences and thoughts with the Dynamics GP community. Currently Victoria's blog gets more than 45,000 hits per month. Victoria also regularly helps fellow Dynamics GP users and consultants on many of the Dynamics GP online forums, including Experts Exchange, where she has earned the rank of Wizard. Victoria previously authored the Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 Implementation book and has had articles published on MSDynamicsWorld.com and in the GPUG Magazine.
- Author(s)Victoria Yudin
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight736 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.