All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet the guide that makes learning Microsoft Excel 2010 plain and simple! This full color, -nsense book shows you the quickest ways to solve a problem or learn a skill, using easy-to-follow steps and concise, straightforward language. You'll analyze, manage, and share information in more ways than ever before. Here's WHAT you'll learn: * Manage your financial data and personal expenses * Get started quickly with prebuilt templates * Create formulas and functions to do the hard work * Sort, filter, update, and copy your data * Use charts and graphics to bring data to life * Collaborate with colleagues by sharing spreadsheets online Here's HOW you'll learn it: * Jump in whenever you need answers * Easy-to-follow STEPS and SCREENSHOTS show exactly what to do * Handy TIPS teach new techniques and shortcuts * Quick TRY THIS! exercises help apply what you learn right away
- Author BiographyCurtis D. Frye is a coauthor of Microsoft Office Excel 2003 Programming Inside Out and the author of Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Step by Step, Microsoft Excel Version 2007 Plain & Simple, Faster Smarter Home Networking, several books on Microsoft Access, and numerous online training courses.
- Author(s)Curtis D. Frye
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/06/2010
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight632 g
- Width232 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.